CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:43 am 

In 2000, I passed the military medical commission. I had to take off my underpants in front of a doctor (man) and a nurse (woman). There were two more naked guys in the cab besides me. Cowards had to be removed in the corridor. The rest of the doctors I went in underpants. It was in Russia.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:28 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

masrrasm4 wrote:
I grew up in an extremely conservative community. Right before college we had a party where the parents were gone with one other guy and three girls. After watching a movie that included a very PG skinny dipping scene one of the girls suggested that we should get naked. To prevent anything sexual from happening the boys would go first then after the girls had a good look would get dressed and they would strip down. After a bit of prodding me and the other guy agreed and stripped to nothing and set a timer for when we would switch. What got me in particular was the sad sound one of the girls made when the timer rang. She wanted us to stay naked! We got dressed and the girls got down to bra and panties but chickened out. Still a turn on that they all got to see me but I never got to see any of them.

Girls...... Not to be trusted :lol:

DTR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:12 am 
Newly Registered User

hi im new on this forum im girl i need shear some video but i cant he say You are not authorised to read this forum.

plz help me :|

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:53 pm 

My first true experience;
I was about 9 yrs of age and at a day camp. We all went swimming, then back to locker rooms to change.
There maybe 4 of us boys in the changing area when I got there. I found a corner and took of my bathing suit , before I could get to my bag with towel and short/t shirt etc- A pretty teenage counselor came in with a 4 yr old boy ( to dress him), She came near me and pointed at my naked front - said I see you- little boy. then she proceeded to change the little boy she came in and left.
A bit later in the morning, we were walking to a dinning hall, the same counselor - walked by me - looked down at me and said: I saw you. I way that embarrassed me.

But actually I then liked the feeling of this dressed female girl (teenage) had took a good look at me when I was nude.
Then I would see her at the day camp.
This started my enjoyment of CFNM . I am now in 50's and still love CFNM/

This is the truth.
M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:42 am 
Village Drifter

CNA training involves some anatomy, physiology, diseases, but is long on procedures. We learn to take care of tubes, wires, and things that attach to the patients. In my class were some rookie girls (almost all under 25). We got to the bathing and showering & the ‘seeing the guy naked’ anxieties appeared. Almost all women and girls are disgusted or afraid of flashers. Would you men like it if another man pulled out his junk as you passed by? The reaction of women seeing a naked guy is that he’s aroused. The instructor desired to reassure the naïve girls. ‘In this situation, you have the uniform & power while the naked man is vulnerable, probably embarrassed, and ashamed. He has likely been sick for a while; he’s had to do what women nurses tell him. You’re the woman with the uniform in authority.’ No one was aware of the CFNM term but this is one of the few times men are stark naked. Of course it isn’t always that way. There are a few misbehaving men (probably one of readers of this post). But mostly it’s true.
We were taught to do our best at covering the genitals, and to minimize the exposure time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:54 pm 

I have never had a true cfnm experience. The closest was strip poker during work lunch hour while the boss was away. Of course everyone chickens out after the shoes are off haha! Maybe this should be a post for the missed opportunities discussion!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:04 am 

My first experience was very simple and not exciting. The summer I was 9, our family went to Baltic Sea. The beaches spread to many-many kilometers were very deserted at that time. Bur about each km there were stalls for changing to and from swim-suites. They were open from beneath, so when an adult stood inside his/her legs were visible a little above knees. Here the story begin. Next to us another family rented a house. They had a son about my age (half a year older, 10), very nice and very shy. And when he used the stalls, changing his trunks, his boy’s parts was totally visible! But standing inside the narrow space he did not notice that. I could see the procedure up to 10 times per day for two weeks, although not allways from the best angles, because his mother insisted on changing wet pants before and after each swim. Myself, I exchanged suites using a towel. Once when it was time to swim (and to exchange) there were no stall around, and his mother suggested to him just drop his dry pants and put the wen on. He was terrified and refused. Then she suggested to use a towel and pointer at me. He again refused and said that it is too embarrassing. Then his mother got angry said that it is totally illogical not to be embarrassed using that stalls, that allows every girl see his pee-pee (as she said) and be ashamed to use the towel. He became red. After that he never used that stalls. Later he asked me if I really had seen his boyhood, and I said yes, every time (not actually true). That was the first time. At least the first time I paid attention to.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:58 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Vasilissa wrote:
My first experience was very simple and not exciting. The summer I was 9, our family went to Baltic Sea. The beaches spread to many-many kilometers were very deserted at that time. Bur about each km there were stalls for changing to and from swim-suites. They were open from beneath, so when an adult stood inside his/her legs were visible a little above knees. Here the story begin. Next to us another family rented a house. They had a son about my age (half a year older, 10), very nice and very shy. And when he used the stalls, changing his trunks, his boy’s parts was totally visible! But standing inside the narrow space he did not notice that. I could see the procedure up to 10 times per day for two weeks, although not allways from the best angles, because his mother insisted on changing wet pants before and after each swim. Myself, I exchanged suites using a towel. Once when it was time to swim (and to exchange) there were no stall around, and his mother suggested to him just drop his dry pants and put the wen on. He was terrified and refused. Then she suggested to use a towel and pointer at me. He again refused and said that it is too embarrassing. Then his mother got angry said that it is totally illogical not to be embarrassed using that stalls, that allows every girl see his pee-pee (as she said) and be ashamed to use the towel. He became red. After that he never used that stalls. Later he asked me if I really had seen his boyhood, and I said yes, every time (not actually true). That was the first time. At least the first time I paid attention to.

Did you enjoy seeing his penis? Could you see anyone else in those stalls?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

The reaction of women seeing a naked guy is that he’s aroused.

God, I hope I never end up in a nursing home, though the idea of the woman in power has always fascinated me. I've been in situations where the dressed lady knows that she has the power over my nakedness and it is pretty intoxicating. Most of the time, these were situations where a camera was involved and she was the one driving the camera while I was the one in the viewfinder. She was the director and I was the directed and, once the lady can get used to that, it is something excessively addicting for both of us. One woman who began as very nervous and shy, initially scared about what me as the naked man in front of her and the lens would want to do on her, found something within her and ended up being an aggressive xxx filmmaker/photographer who was not afraid of what I would do for her and our shoots became very uninhibited with her dressed and me naked. She could not get enough of it.

I know it's always a challenge to get women to feel comfortable in a situation where the guy is naked and she is dressed. That power dynamic and the woman's general fear of that is always palpable. Getting the lady to understand that you are naked for her visual benefit and that she has the power over this can be a difficult undertaking in trying to overcome this fear. I've had several potential photographers run away because they feared this, especially when I seemed poised to accept their suggestion.

On flashing. I did have a gay guy flash me once and I just laughed at him. I think that's what a flasher fears the most. I've also had several ladies do it. Most of these were in public situations in my work and, thus, I could do nothing else but smile or usually make a lot of loud noises for them to cover up as there were kids around. I had to pretend that I was shocked, though, in fact, I was usually amused and they had no idea that I was into CFNM. It was also fun to watch how shocked the other guys were at this.

I experienced another incident like this once. It happened in college. A friend and I were sitting in a sauna after a racquetball game. We were just chatting. The sauna was full. Some of the guys (I forget how many) were gay and showing off to each other, but my friend and I ignored this. We were not that way. Suddenly, the door opened, and about a dozen screaming girls ran in. They were staging a raid. For some reason, the women's sauna had been built smaller than the men's and they were protesting this. All the girls were dressed. The gays got infuriated at this transgression; heated arguments ensued over those same feelings as a woman gets when a guy flashes them, but in reverse. They all felt violated. I watched this with some amusement and my friend and I, as a couple of the few straight guys there, were surrounded by girls and that power dynamic was with them and we did not know what was going to happen, but we decided to roll with it. We knew that the ladies were really wound up and wondered if they would attack us right then and there. They were in power. Yet, they restrained themselves. Since he and I both were well ensconced with girlfriends then, we had to gracefully decline their offers to go home with them, though I wished that I could have done that. I'm surprised none of the girls had cameras with them then, but this was before the age of the smartphone, and they were bulky things. When I told my girlfriend, a photographer, she wanted to re-stage the event:) We never could get it together. I wanted to, though. Oh, well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:37 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

[deleted by author]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:29 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

checkpointcharlie wrote:
I’ve never told this story before, but for some reason, I feel compelled to tell it now. When I was about 12 years old, my parents remodeled our house to turn part of the back patio into an additional bedroom so that I no longer had to share a room with my younger brother. Like a lot of home remodeling work, this was done in stages and my room was finished probably about a month before a door was installed. My parents and brothers were very respectful of my privacy, so it was no big deal.

My family also had a pool in our backyard, which was somewhat unusual for the area. I vividly remember one summer day shortly after I had moved into my new room when my parents had family friends over for a pool party. Their friends had a daughter whom I’ll call “Stephanie” for the purposes of this story, and she was my age almost exactly. We were friendly but not exactly friends; we went to different schools and saw each other only a handful of times each year. Anyway, we had finished swimming on this particular day and the adults were grilling food in the backyard. I recall going to my room to get changed (remember that there was no door) and just as I had taken off my swim trunks, Stephanie innocently walked in and said “Hey, Charlie! Your mom wants you to—oh, sorry!” She only saw me for a few seconds at most, but I felt completely mortified. We of course didn’t tell anyone and the incident was never spoken of again. I think that plus the male stripper story that I’ve related in previous threads are why I felt viscerally drawn to CFNM as an adult, even as a gay man.

A quick postscript (and this sounds contrived, but it’s true): Stephanie’s family moved to another state about a year or two after the above story happened. The last time I saw her was when I was 18 and in my senior year of high school, when she and her parents took a road trip to visit colleges in the area. I remember that she related the story that when they were visiting one particular school, their tour group went through a dormitory and happened to be blocking the hallway for a male student wearing a towel around his waist and nothing else. I could tell from her facial expressions and tone of voice as she told the story that it reminded her of our experience 6 years earlier, though it never came up in conversation. Our families lost contact a few years later and I never saw her again.

What angle did she have of you? Full frontal? Was she. Embarrassed as well?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

[deleted by author]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:21 am 

When I was 17/18, my family owned a little holiday cabin at a seaside resort in the UK. We'd go down there on bank holidays and half terms, and often take friends or relatives.

One time we went there with my mother's friend and her two daughters. One was a little older than me, the other was my age. We had made use of the various facilities - arcades, crazy golf, the beach - and had gotten to know each other a bit better whilst doing so.

One day we decided to go to the pool. Because our cabin was on the site, we dressed there and walked to the pool in our costumes. When we got there, I was pulled into one of the changing stalls by the elder sister. It must have been one for parents to use with young kids as me, her, and her younger sister fit inside quite comfortably.

The proposition was made that if I took off my shorts, they would remove their bikinis. They had given me no reason to doubt them, so the offer was barely made before I stepped out of my costume, gestured with my hands and said 'your turn'. Completely in the nude, and at about half mast.

The pair started to giggle, and it didn't escape my notice that one of them had slid my trunks away from me with her foot. I think I knew what was happening, but wasn't prepared to accept it.

So as I stood in front of the pair, naked, I made no attempt to cover up because I was still clinging to the idea that they would take off their costumes too... but as the seconds turned to minutes it got harder to believe, and so my penis did the opposite, as I came to terms with the humiliation.

It wasn't quite done there though, as the two girls departed the stall with my shorts. I locked the door after them, fairly confident that no one else saw anything during the brief moment the door was wide open.

I had left a towel on a sun lounger on the opposite side of the pool. The only plan I had, was to quickly leave the changing stalls, jump into the pool, swim to the other end, and grab my towel hoping that no one would notice anything.

Fortunately, after some indeterminate amount of time had passed, there was a knock on the door and the girls asked to be let back in, dangling my costume over the door. After an unsuccessful attempt at grabbing it, I unlocked the door and told them to come in.

They did, and held out my shorts, but when quickly retracted them whenever I reached for them. In the end, they said I could have them back if I danced a full rotation of the macerina.

Thankfully that brought an end to the situation and my shorts were returned to me. I think I'd have enjoyed the experience more if there wasn't a point where I was worried I'd have to go out in public.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:41 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

NelsonHe wrote:
I think I'd have enjoyed the experience more if there wasn't a point where I was worried I'd have to go out in public.

So often the case for people that looking back we see something that could have been amazing but we weren't 'ready' for it (be it situationally or emotionally).

DTR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:59 am 
Newly Registered User

first cfnm experience was going to blacks beach with my friend who saw me accidentally get hard lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:13 am 

My first cfnm experience was in my first year of college. My roommate and I quickly became best friends. He started dating one of my really good friends who I knew since the beginning of high school, we both always had some minor sexual tension between us that we never acted on. We talked to each other very openly and were very comfortable around each other. I needed to take a shower to get ready for work, but my roommates girlfriend was in the bathroom getting ready for the day (my roommate wasn’t home) I told her I needed to shower and she said “So shower...” I asked her when she would be done and she said not in time for me to shower and get to work on time, and then she said “Just shower.” Dumbly I ask, “with you in the room??” She said yeah, she didn’t care. I said wouldn’t (her boyfriend, and my best friend) get mad? She said “I’m not saying anything if you’re not.” You could feel the sexual tension rising, so I said fuck it, and grabbed a towel and hung it on the hook and started undressing, I turned the water on and I could see her taking glances at me in the mirror. My cock immediately started to wake up. I slid the shower door and got in. The shower had glass doors so there was no hiding anything. As I started to wash up, I couldn’t stop thinking about how she was right there and could see everything. I got a full blown erection at that point. A minute or so later, she just blatantly turned around and started watching me as she did her hair. I asked her “Enjoying the show?” To which she winked and bit her lip. I finished up, got out and grabbed the towel, I dried off and said I was off to get dressed. This happened a few more times, where I would shower in front of her and get extremely hard every single time. Finally, one time while I was going about my shower routine, cock sticking straight out and swinging around as I moved about the shower, she said “Doesn’t that bother you for the rest of the day?” Genuinely not knowing what she was referring to, I said “does what bother me?” She gestured towards my erection and said “Getting so worked up.” I said “Honestly? Yeah, it sucks.” I laughed. She smirked and turned around to face the mirror, she then blew my mind. She unbuttoned her denim shorts and let them fall to the ground, exposing her Lacey panties and amazing ass to me. She made eye contact through the mirror and said “Well? Go ahead and take care of that.” I immediately wrapped my fingers around my cock and started pumping it to her as she gently wiggled her ass and innocently went about doing her makeup. I shot a load so big that we both started laughing. This became a thing whenever her boyfriend wasn’t home. Even if I didn’t have to go to work, I would jerk off to her while I showered.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:51 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Lemonsalad wrote:
My first cfnm experience was in my first year of college. My roommate and I quickly became best friends. He started dating one of my really good friends who I knew since the beginning of high school, we both always had some minor sexual tension between us that we never acted on. We talked to each other very openly and were very comfortable around each other. I needed to take a shower to get ready for work, but my roommates girlfriend was in the bathroom getting ready for the day (my roommate wasn’t home) I told her I needed to shower and she said “So shower...” I asked her when she would be done and she said not in time for me to shower and get to work on time, and then she said “Just shower.” Dumbly I ask, “with you in the room??” She said yeah, she didn’t care. I said wouldn’t (her boyfriend, and my best friend) get mad? She said “I’m not saying anything if you’re not.” You could feel the sexual tension rising, so I said fuck it, and grabbed a towel and hung it on the hook and started undressing, I turned the water on and I could see her taking glances at me in the mirror. My cock immediately started to wake up. I slid the shower door and got in. The shower had glass doors so there was no hiding anything. As I started to wash up, I couldn’t stop thinking about how she was right there and could see everything. I got a full blown erection at that point. A minute or so later, she just blatantly turned around and started watching me as she did her hair. I asked her “Enjoying the show?” To which she winked and bit her lip. I finished up, got out and grabbed the towel, I dried off and said I was off to get dressed. This happened a few more times, where I would shower in front of her and get extremely hard every single time. Finally, one time while I was going about my shower routine, cock sticking straight out and swinging around as I moved about the shower, she said “Doesn’t that bother you for the rest of the day?” Genuinely not knowing what she was referring to, I said “does what bother me?” She gestured towards my erection and said “Getting so worked up.” I said “Honestly? Yeah, it sucks.” I laughed. She smirked and turned around to face the mirror, she then blew my mind. She unbuttoned her denim shorts and let them fall to the ground, exposing her Lacey panties and amazing ass to me. She made eye contact through the mirror and said “Well? Go ahead and take care of that.” I immediately wrapped my fingers around my cock and started pumping it to her as she gently wiggled her ass and innocently went about doing her makeup. I shot a load so big that we both started laughing. This became a thing whenever her boyfriend wasn’t home. Even if I didn’t have to go to work, I would jerk off to her while I showered.

What a great introduction to CFNM, having a good friend in a situation where she saw you naked and hard. That would be pretty amazing, but then she encourages you to jerk off in front of her! I'm glad she had a good reaction to your ejaculation, laughing at how much cum you shot. Did you feel embarrassed at her reaction, or did it make you feel good? I guess you liked it since you jerked off for her after that. Glad her boyfriend could be out so often.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:04 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"Even if I didn’t have to go to work, I would jerk off to her while I showered."

It's always so fun to do. I never did it for another friend's ladyfriend, but I have done it live for two women, and not just once for them but many times. I remember the first one happened by accident. I was in a bathtub, being filmed, and it was simply too much for me and one touch was like the match to the fuse and off it went all over me, right in front of her lens. When I managed to open my eyes, she was right over me panning the results. I had wondered if she would throw me out for being a pervert; instead, she was kissing me and she wanted to see more of it. She would, too, for I would wind up doing that for her all summer long.

The second lady asked point blank on a date and was shocked at my answer of "why not." She did not expect that it was fun to see her reaction. She wined/dined me, paid the bill, brought me to her place, and arranged things for me just so, then sat down to watch, and I asked her what was missing. She did not know. "Get the cameras out," I said. "Let's put a little edge on it." With that, I had a convert, and for many months afterward until she moved away, she invited me to come over:)

I have to confess that I wish this site had webcam capabilities. Then we could show off our artistic talents in this realm to women who would like to watch/film us. If I had the capabilities and the time, I would do one, but, alas, I have neither:(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:49 am 

I had to go to a town other side of the country on some private business, and decided to save money I will pack the tent and provide my own accommodation that way.
Arrived on the Friday evening and set up the tent, and then went into town to get some food. The next morning my appointment was at twelve, so I slept late and got up around nine. Took my toiletries and went to the ablution block to shower, shave and get ready. Upon getting there I noticed the cleaning crew was busy in the laundry area but I decided that they are outside and I had the "right of way."
Went inside and found the shower cubicles on the left wall and the basins on the right. The urinals were on the reverse of the basin wall, as well as the toilets.
The stall in the corner was doorless (vandals or bad maintenance) and you could see the shower area clearly from the basins, but my reasoning was that I am the only person inside, so who cares. Admittedly, my exhibitionist streak also said "so if someone sees me, so what? Take that stall!"
I stripped down and got in the shower, and it was not long after I started that I heard the voices of the cleaning crew. One of them was obviously entering the shower area, and I thought to heck with it. I was there first, and anyway, it is the men's shower area. They could not do anything against me as I was not doing anything illegal. I was not going to end the shower and cover up.
I continued the shower and by catching glimpses of the basin area I saw that it was a late twenties girl. She kept herself busy cleaning the basins, and I started shampooing my hair. With shampoo in my hair and my eyes tightly shut, and working the shampoo with both hands I would turn so she gets a full frontal. Don't know if she took advantage of the opportunity, but I hope she did. Of course, by this time my body was responding appropriately and I hope she would have appreciated the view.
During this time I am also sure I heard her voice talking to someone, so I hope there was someone else "helping" her. BTW, the crew consisted of three ladies.
When I rinsed the shampoo she must have realised I would be able to open my eyes soon, and when I did she was no longer at the basins. I was so worked up at this time it was easy to quickly rub one out.
Got out, dried off and got dressed. Brushed my teeth at the basins and picked up my stuff to return to my tent.
When exiting, I found her and one other cleaning lady just outside, and on the spur of the moment I spoke to them, asking for the easiest routes into the city etc. I was after all not familiar with the area.
They seemed very friendly and I thought I detected a friendly smile that said "I saw you."
Got on my way and hoped to repeat the plan the next morning, but it seems they were not on duty on the sunday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:59 am 

I am Indian and cfnm is extremely common in families (especially for teenage boys upto 14).
You could say that boys are 'mothered' to quite an inappropriate age by western standards, but here being bathed by mom is a morning ritual during school days.
Those days, it was often a ritual that mom help me in taking bath.She would often bath me and remove my dead skin by rubbing it with a cloth.Most of the times I used to naked and sometimes in innerwear.It didn't feel any shyness as mom seeing me naked wasn't new.
It felt so nice getting cared by mom.
Till 14 yrs of age, mom occasionaly bath me.It was one of the CFNM experiences I had.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 64  Next