CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:45 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Devotional Sex wrote:
doug444 wrote:
What a great idea Michael, I wonder if Brad has thought of that for the Village? :idea: :!: :roll:

Of course it is a VERY common way of running a forum, and in fact my last post was held for moderator approval :roll:

I know that Michael, I am the moderator who approved it :roll: :idea:

Devotional Sex wrote:
So why didn't the CFNM film people follow standard practice?

Ask them

Devotional Sex wrote:
And to the moderators here - I emailed the CFNM Film with a summary of how CFNM is common within Devotional Sex, and that as it is done without humiliation or dominance it is something that vanilla women and men can enjoy. I got a reply along the lines of "very interesting. I'll talk about it with the others" and never heard back.

Now that the film seems dead, would it be ok to post that email here (perhaps in a new topic)?

I believe that it could be appropriate, Michael. Having said that I have not seen it, so I am not able to make a call based on the content. Of course you could refer to the rules for posting, you have read them, haven't you? They would be the best guide to what is appropriate for this Village. Personally I would like to see it.

Doug

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm 
Village Newbie

In the words of Johnny Rotten-Do you ever feel like you've been cheated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:36 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Just was perusing this topic, hoping there'd be new news. Looks like no, there isn't. Even though I was supposed to be in this documentary at one point, I haven't heard a thing from the "CFNM Team". Much like the rest of you all, it appears things are on hiatus or locked up in post-production. That does happen more often than you think.

I did want to follow-up on something my dear Mod compatriot Insider had touched on. Their links. I actually was able to still access CFNMFilms.com's ABOUT, CAST, and TEAM pages:

http://cfnmfilms.com/about/

http://cfnmfilms.com/cast/

http://cfnmfilms.com/team/

But yeah, the forum is withered up and disappeared. I guess we'll see what comes of it, now, over a year later!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thanx Supe
I checked with another comp / browser setup and the TEAM and CAST pages are still active as you have noted

BUT my loaded Firefox won't access them
ergo ... I don't GO !!!!
OR maybe it's the VPN

hate it when that happens !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 am 
Village Newbie

What I find strange was that the trailer had been pulled from Vimeo. As far as I know, it doesn't cost money to post something on that site, so they would have had to actively pull it down.

It felt like the project changed focus as time went on. For example, here is from their page you just posted. How many of them have anything directly to do with what we talk about on this board:

Quote:
Our film explores 5 questions:
1. Do women have a higher sex drive then men?
2. How do women sexually objectify men in society?
3. Does sexual repression intensify the female sex drive?
4. What is the difference between the male and female orgasm?
5. Does the pill decrease the sex drive?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:10 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

jabtome wrote:
What I find strange was that the trailer had been pulled from Vimeo. As far as I know, it doesn't cost money to post something on that site, so they would have had to actively pull it down.

It felt like the project changed focus as time went on. For example, here is from their page you just posted. How many of them have anything directly to do with what we talk about on this board:

Quote:
Our film explores 5 questions:
1. Do women have a higher sex drive then men?
2. How do women sexually objectify men in society?
3. Does sexual repression intensify the female sex drive?
4. What is the difference between the male and female orgasm?
5. Does the pill decrease the sex drive?

I just jumped onto Vimeo, to check out if Jan's trailer was actually gone. It doesn't look like it was pulled, they just re-did the trailer. In fact, instead of there being just one, there's now two.

A re-edited version of the first: https://vimeo.com/220275202

A completely different, sort of 'teaser' trailer: https://vimeo.com/222530527

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:06 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

It is true that post-production can take a long time. But with a smaller team we completed the post on several far more complicated projects over the last year. They were happy to leverage our legal names and my wife's celebrity status to help promote this film. We raised 21,000 Euros directly in perks plus we campaigned through major media to help reach the goal. I'm sure many in this forum are among the significant contributors. We were prepared to honor the owed perks in goodwill. Not a single perk redemption was arranged. Anna Mikhailenko disappeared (Pulitzer Prize winner or coincidence name recognition?). I was never convinced the immigration excuse was valid. I've been paid for work in The Netherlands with valid work visas. One day after a long silence, they sent me a message asking for more money. They thought we raised more for them in our CFNM parties. Our south Louisiana region was flood ravaged a year ago. Many of our ladies lost their homes. Since the sought funds were already secured, we had no cause to assess fundraising charges on our CFNM event attendees. Without a hint of gratitude, and an apathetic dismissal of the perk obligations, the response read and felt like a scam. The reply stated they wanted to buy another camera. Then they removed the CFNM Parties page from the site and cut us off. They claimed 7 interviews were done. Two interviews were of the same Brazilian stripper who works in their hometown. Why would any legit production want the same guy twice? More interviews of my wife were produced, edited, and aired in media and productions since then. And if we are indeed waiting for post-production, the shooting was done. Why would a new camera be needed? For over a year now we felt we were scammed. We have been patiently waiting, hoping to be wrong. I guess we still are...

Now out of the CFNM closet, I'm known legally as F. Cully Firmin. Blessed to have an amazing celebrity artist/model wife who is a true lady champion for CFNM fun and the social reform benefits thereof.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Well, here is an interesting development I stumbled upon today while flipping through my Vimeo newsfeed, a new trailer from "CFNM Films":

https://vimeo.com/233232728

If you notice, the focus has slightly shifted away from speaking specifically of CFNM. It's seemingly, subtly more geared towards exploring female sexuality through the lens of a variety of factors. It still has the same thesis as it did at the beginning - "do women have as strong of a sex drive as men?". But it's a bit apparent they're tweaking what might reach a wider audience.

All this, of course, is just my lowly opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 pm 
Village Newbie

Superfluous wrote:
Well, here is an interesting development I stumbled upon today while flipping through my Vimeo newsfeed, a new trailer from "CFNM Films":

If you notice, the focus has slightly shifted away from speaking specifically of CFNM. It's seemingly, subtly more geared towards exploring female sexuality through the lens of a variety of factors. It still has the same thesis as it did at the beginning - "do women have as strong of a sex drive as men?". But it's a bit apparent they're tweaking what might reach a wider audience.

Bait and switch?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Superfluous wrote:

I've corresponded with Anna and others for a while. The project definitely has passionate followers - all of whom are female. As with all productions, there is some "hustle" to get it going, and, folks seeking money. But I've never believed this project to be a scam, just something that needs a stronger following.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next