CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:54 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

I've been to Gunnison beach. When Lighthouse Beach closed down, I was looking for a new nude beach to experience CFNM, and Gunnison was a huge disappointment in this regard.

The beach gets packed--there are nudists everywhere, more men than women but you will see naked women too. You could probably get away with an erection, but if you are flaunting it all day, someone might say something. I'm not sure how much a person can get away with beyond an erection. I've heard stories of rangers arresting people at Gunnison who were caught having sex or masturbating.

The best part of Gunnison are the clothed female lifeguards, but they have seen so much dick that they are impervious to it. Moreover, when I visited, one of the clothed female lifeguards had a real shitty unfriendly attitude.

You won't encounter a lot of bikini girls walking through the nude beach. Gunnison is not the best place for CFNM. In contrast, Lighthouse Beach was a great place for CFNM--the bikini girls from Robert Moses Park would walk down the beach and would encounter all the swinging dicks at the entrance to the nude area. This sort of dynamic doesn't take place at Gunnison. Sure, you will encounter a couple of girls in bikinis working on their tans in the midst of the sea of nudity, but you will not encounter relatively active foot traffic (clothed).

In short, Gunnison is a nude beach for social nudists more than for CFNM enthusiasts.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:56 am 
Village Vagabond

I have been to Gunnison, talking from my experience on those particular days' experience
I do not live close enough and work, so I have always been there over weekends.

As someone already said, no two days are the same.

But on a couple of visits this is what I have seen.
By late afternoon families and other decent only crowd tend to leave. As it gets to late evening things can get a little lax, at least when alcohol was allowed. Life guards are away and sometimes you may see some things that you do not see at other times.
So 5pm or later, I have seen handjobs.

I have seen people who were either asleep or pretending to be, sporting an erection. I have seen some men and rarely women take pics.

Around noon or little later a volleyball game starts. Anyone can join. Just need to wait for your turn. That was the best cfnm experience I had there. Women who play, most likely are clothed, at most topless. Men always are naked. Hi5s with cf's is great. People also watch.
Overall do not walk with a hard on, considered inappropriate for single men.
Hope that helps