CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:17 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Any information about Haulover Beach (clothing optional beach in Florida). Directions, logistics, climate, reviews, ratings, warnings, discussions and experiences intended to provide potential travelers with information as to what can be expected and when they should go.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:10 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Haulover Beach is a legal nude beach in metropolitan Miami, just north of Bal Harbour. The nudist beach is about 600m of a larger park area. The start and end of the beach are marked with signs and low fences, and the paths from the park to the beach are also marked with signs indicating that you will be arriving in a clothing optional beach. There are also warning signs against loitering in the walkways. You definitely can't miss where the beach starts and ends, and so there is no excuse for anyone visiting and being surprised or shocked at what they see.

There are beach vendors selling food and drinks, lifeguards (for most of the day - they seem to leave at about 6pm), and a fairly frequent police presence. There is a beach volleyball court and some shade huts. There is an outdoor shower near one of the paths.

The nude section is much busier than the rest of the beach in either direction. To the north there are apartments and hotels in the distance (Sunny Isles Beach). To the south there is not much of anything for about 1km until the entrance to the harbour. The north end of the nudist section tends to be more gay, the middle section straight, and the southern section swingers and exhibitionists, but this varies from day to day. After the lifeguards leave, small crowds sometimes gather underneath the raised lifeguard stations - presumably for adult entertainment purposes. The showers can also be a dodgy area later in the afternoon with gay cruising and open masturbation. To each their own.

I've been to Haulover Beach about 5-6 times at different times of the year. Sometimes it is busier than others, but there is always a crowd and the character of the beach doesn't seem to change much. Most people are nude, or part of a group that includes nude people. The north end is about 95% male, and the south end still majority male but with more females. Mostly adults of various age, with lots of baby boomers and very few families/children.

Cfnm opportunities are mixed. There isn't a lot of through traffic, and the beach is very obviously a nude beach, which cuts out most of those who want to look but want to pretend they didn't mean to. There are sometimes people walking through the nude beach to get to the clothed section further south, despite their being paths that go directly to the southern (clothed) section; presumably these are voyeurs and often include groups of women as well as male/female groups. They usually walk along the path at the back of the beach, concentrated at the southern end. Some walk as far as the shower to rinse the sand of their feet, where they will patiently wait there turn obviously ogling those showering. A good opportunity to take your time rinsing the sand and salt off. I have showered there in front of a couple of giggling and whispering middle-aged women who stood only a few steps away.

There are often a reasonable number of fully clothed people on the beach, who sit and take in the sights, or else wander around. These tend to be outnumbered by the nudists, so I suspect they feel more out of place than the nudes.

Excuse my ignorance of American regional cultural differences, but it seems that Haulover is a very friendly/chatty beach. I have often had people walk up to me and strike up conversations - when on my own it was several each hour. This seems to happen far more often here than at other US beaches that I've been to. On several occasions groups of african-american girls (looked to be in their 20s and 30s) were both very friendly and quite flirty. One time a (clothed) gay man asked if I was gay or straight, and when I told him I was straight he said that his (clothed female) friend liked my body and wondered if i'd come and sit with them.

Overall, its a busy nudist beach and recommended for people who enjoy social nudity, but while there can be good cfnm opportunities, the prevalence of nudes-to-clothed makes it better for nudists than cfnm-enthusiasts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:28 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Tyson wrote:
Excuse my ignorance of American regional cultural differences, but it seems that Haulover is a very friendly/chatty beach. I have often had people walk up to me and strike up conversations - when on my own it was several each hour. This seems to happen far more often here than at other US beaches that I've been to. On several occasions groups of african-american girls (looked to be in their 20s and 30s) were both very friendly and quite flirty. One time a (clothed) gay man asked if I was gay or straight, and when I told him I was straight he said that his (clothed female) friend liked my body and wondered if i'd come and sit with them.

Overall, its a busy nudist beach and recommended for people who enjoy social nudity, but while there can be good cfnm opportunities, the prevalence of nudes-to-clothed makes it better for nudists than cfnm-enthusiasts.

Thank you for this very detailed review. It provides a lot of descriptive analysis often missing from such reviews.

As it pertains to Haulover being friendlier or more chatty than other nude beaches, I've not been to Haulover, but it does sound a lot more social than other nude beaches I've been to. I've been to virtually all nude beaches on the western U.S. Coast, Hippy Hollow in Austin, Wreck Beach in Vancouver and some nudist resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean. In general, a single guy laying out by himself and not going out of his way to meet others will probably not have a single conversation all day. Sometimes he might get lucky with a friendly hello, particularly if he's younger and in good shape. But even then, there's an invisible force field and people tend to not socialize with strangers, unless of course, they're female - and then it's more a matter of their wanting to be left alone and not hassled by the usual creepy guys.