CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cfnm young movie scene
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:19 am 
Newly Registered User

Want to ask about movies with little boys and little girls with cfnm scenes?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:36 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Uuu wrote:
Want to ask about movies with little boys and little girls with cfnm scenes?

From the Forum rules viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1061 which you were supposed to read before posting:

4. Prohibited Material. Our TOA identifies the specific materials prohibited on this forum, and all Users are required to read and have agreed to be legally bound by those terms. To reiterate, we do not allow any illegal sexual materials, including, but not limited to, pedophilia or discussions of nudity or sexual encounters with underage minors or any matters that violate any laws be it of your country, the country where the Forum is hosted or International Law. Prohibited posts also include those with depictions that attempt to eroticize anything dealing with bestiality, torture, murder or incest.

There are very few cases in which the inclusion of children is permitted. I approved your video you posted in the other thread because it is a clip that is readily and publicly available on youtube and the nudity is not sexual or explicit. It was a borderline decision on my part and I will still delete the video if there are sufficient complaints from the members.

This site is not a haven for pedophiles and we will not permit it to become a repository of stories or images of underaged nudity. THere are plenty of sites which cater for this so if that is your motivation for joining here I suggest that you reconsider.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:42 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am locking this topic before another idiot tries to use it to ask for links to underage content. :? :shock: :o :(

Attachments:
posts-removed-case.jpg
posts-removed-case.jpg [ 62.63 KiB | Viewed 7688 times ]

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]