|CFNM Village Discussion Forum
|DMCA Statement and Copyright Protection Policy
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Site Administrator [ Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:35 am ]|
|Post subject:||DMCA Statement and Copyright Protection Policy|
The CFNM Village Discussion Forum is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and safe harbor requirements of section 512.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on the CFNM Village Discussion Forum or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed.
1. Identify and establish yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or provide proof of exclusive rights that you believe were infringed. If you are a person acting on behalf of such owner, please include proof (copy of an agreement, power of attorney or authorization letter) for verification purposes.
2. Include all your contact information: your name, business mailing address, day time phone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
4. Inform us of the location of copyrighted materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrights, by including URLs on CFNM Village Discussion Forum containing aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open them for security reasons. Include only the list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
5. It is very important for you to make sure that you only include material you have the authority over.
6. In your report include a statement worded: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
7. Write a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. If filing your notice on paper, it must be signed with your actual signature. If filing electronically please include electronic signature with your report.
Send a PM to the Site Administrator, or, email email@example.com to file a complete DMCA report, with clickable links/url's to the topic(s) (threads) identified on The CFNM Village Discussion Forum.
The member(s) who posted a link to a fileshare site with your content, will be informed during the take down process.
Deleting only a post from the CFNM Village Discussion Forum, will not delete / protect your content from internet, your content is stored at a fileshare server. We recommend getting it removed as well from the filesharehost.
NOTE: The CFNM Village Discussion Forum, its administrators and moderators are not responsible for posts on this forum by other parties. We will make reasonable and timely efforts to remove any posts and/or topics/threads that are copyright infringements when we are properly notified by the legal owner identifying the location(s) of the alleged offense(s). Further, once properly notified we will endeavor to continue to unilaterally protect said owner's copyright by alerting offending uses of such violations, and repeated offenses thereafter will result in said users being banned and prohibited from access to this site.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group