CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: VSFW Archives
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:44 am 

scooter wrote:

Thanks Scooter! Totally forgot about that board/site, spent many a time on there! Blast from the past.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:24 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

thanks also "Scooter" but it is only the first page which is completely in acess ( I have not tried all the threads) because if we click on the following pages, we notice that if some threads are in access when we click on them, a lot of others are archived and I don't see how we can have an acess ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:17 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

easterman wrote:
thanks also "Scooter" but it is only the first page which is completely in acess ( I have not tried all the threads) because if we click on the following pages, we notice that if some threads are in access when we click on them, a lot of others are archived and I don't see how we can have an acess ?

Hi Easterman. That is correct. It's not a full copy of the content of the former site. Archive.org is free service to the public, but it only captures what the robots allow it to pick up when they roam the open web. As such, just a portion of the full VSFW site was ever archived. Still, something is better than nothing. I suggest folks always make copies of content found on the web to ensure future access.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:44 pm 

scooter wrote:
easterman wrote:

Hi Easterman. That is correct. It's not a full copy of the content of the former site. Archive.org is free service to the public, but it only captures what the robots allow it to pick up when they roam the open web. As such, just a portion of the full VSFW site was ever archived. Still, something is better than nothing. I suggest folks always make copies of content found on the web to ensure future access.

Still, it is fun to see the site and remember the user names: Ladylover!, Yellow_Fever, Bobby Bare, et. al.

Just seeing the directory to Double Standard High was enjoyable (though all were inaccessible). Ladylover was a prolific writing machine. I wonder if he found his way to this new forum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:10 am 
Newly Registered User

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:04 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

manders wrote:
Just seeing the directory to Double Standard High was enjoyable (though all were inaccessible). Ladylover was a prolific writing machine. I wonder if he found his way to this new forum.

I'm presently not aware if I ever read the "Double Standard High" story in the past, but I just did a search for it. It was once linked to in this forum, but then the link was removed by a moderator. Maybe this because the story might feature some underage content (not sure if it does).
So I will not link to it, but I hope it is okay to give one general hint, namley that it is often possible to find a cfnm story via Google's search mask if you put the title phrase of the story in quotation marks and add the word 'cfnm', but the last one without any quotation marks. It's on you to read only what is apropriate and legal for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:20 am 

Thank you,I love the stories on the forum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:19 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello, I have an archive I made of the old forum from 2015. It's about 400 MB and is in html format. I don't think it is complete but it definitely has most of what was available at the time. Of course no external photos or vodeos, only what was on the site itself. I shared this many years ago too but I think it might have been lost?

If I should repost it, what service can I use to upload it where people can access it for free? Again it's about 400MB and in zip format so very big!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:10 am 
Village Vagabond

gtsguy wrote:
Hello, I have an archive I made of the old forum from 2015. It's about 400 MB and is in html format. I don't think it is complete but it definitely has most of what was available at the time. Of course no external photos or vodeos, only what was on the site itself. I shared this many years ago too but I think it might have been lost?

If I should repost it, what service can I use to upload it where people can access it for free? Again it's about 400MB and in zip format so very big!

I highly recommend https://getshared.com/ for sharing files. It's super convenient, you don't even need an account, just choose 'Get a sharable link' then upload your file and post the link here - Very fast!

I'm looking forward to it as I visit the old forum mostly for stories/experiences, so no external materials is still okay. Thank you in advance!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:15 pm 
Village Drifter

flynnspears wrote:
gtsguy wrote:

I highly recommend https://getshared.com/ for sharing files. It's super convenient, you don't even need an account, just choose 'Get a sharable link' then upload your file and post the link here - Very fast!

I'm looking forward to it as I visit the old forum mostly for stories/experiences, so no external materials is still okay. Thank you in advance!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:38 am 
Village Vagabond

Well I downloaded the file, unzipped it, then I realized I have no idea how it works. There's a bunch of files, I tried opening them on Chrome but not many things show up, it doesn't look like the usual archive link I know. I'm quite confused...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:54 pm 

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:12 am 
Newly Registered User

pandesal wrote:
Thanks! The old boards DElta Executor had some great stories & its nice to be able to access them, even in archived form.

Thats right

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:10 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

A warm "thank you" from me too - not only for the link, but also for all the great stories Scooter has written so far.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:28 am 
Village Vagabond

Warning:
I was looking for the link to the old VSFW, that other's are referring to (which I don't see anywhere), so I clicked on the only link that I saw above:

dabomi2516 quoted what pandesal wrote, but it's not an accurate quote and there's a link embedded there that isn't present in what was actually written by pandesal. The DElta Executor link - which unfortunately I foolishly clicked on, brings you to an App. (I don't know what the DElta Executor link does and I'm not very sophisticated with online security - so be careful - I hope my system isn't compromised).

Quote:
dabomi2516 wrote:

Quote:
pandesal wrote:
Thanks! The old boards DElta Executor had some great stories & its nice to be able to access them, even in archived form.

Thats right.